204 N Sangamon
James H. White first established his grocery business in the 100 block of Sangamon Avenue in 1885. Shortly after a devastating downtown fire destroyed most of the east side of the block that same year, White rebuilt the business at 204 N Sangamon, and he soon made it a brick building. The upper floor contained offices and sleeping rooms. The building was purchased by Richard Moody in 1963, who made it part of his clothing and furniture business, The Fashion Shop.