The current location at 101 E. 8th Street is the second site of Gibson City Hall. It was built there for $7,252 in 190506, on the site of a former livery stable. That building was also home to the original volunteer fire department. The exterior clock faces were donated by the Gibson City Women’s Club in 1930. After a 1937 fire destroyed all but one corner of the building’s basement, the current building was completed in 1938 at a cost of $21,625. The clock faces were refurbished and installed in the new brick tower.